Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Political Protest Evaluation



Political Protest Evaluation

Today Romy and Ursula were kind enough to let me join there group at the last minute as I hadnt been in the previous week as I wasn’t really drawn to the ideas presented for legalising cannabis as a topic , I was hopeing for that topic to specifically discuss the cost effects that would be presented if this issue was resolved as fuel and paper costs would decrease dramatically if this cannibis was to be legalised.


I spent a good while in the library printing pictures of women that have been domestically abused and then decided to stick them all over me as Romy and Ursula were in costume and I was taking them around to add to the effect of the piece.


We started in the canteen but quickly realized that the whole of the school were for once not in the canteen this break as everyone was coming out of lessons and getting caught in the hustle bustle of all the other groups.


So we decided to make our piece immobile and walk around everywhere as in the foyer the outside area and the the grass area too.


As I was responsible for pointing out the main issue we were trying to address If I saw someone looking at our group I thought to challenge that and ask them if they think the girls deserved this and agreeing with domestic abuse to provoke them to argue and become engrossed in our topic.(incomplete)

No comments:

Post a Comment